tips and tricks for efficient mapping of house numbers
- house numbering
- addresses in OSM
- tags for house numbers and addresses in OSM
- Karlsruhe Schema
- multiple addresses
- conscription numbers
- World bank: Street Addressing and the Management of Cities
- hints for mapping entrances
- house number contributors scoring list
- house numbers statistics
- discussion about best possible address tagging
- Holding the SHIFT key while adding nodes lets you add many nodes rapidly without the need to terminate each way after adding the first node. This involves the use of your left hand.
- Holding the CTRL key while dragging a house number and dropping it near another node will merge the nodes. This involves the use of your left hand.
- video: address editor tool for JOSM
- AddrInterpolation - JOSM plugin for creating interpolated addresses and for converting address interpolation ways to individual house numbers]
- FixAddresses - JOSM Plugin providing a handy way to find incomplete or invalid addresses
- JOSM and house numbers
- HouseNumberTaggingTool: tool for easily adding address information to a node or way; can be found in JOSM menu section 'EDIT'
Potlatch2 cannot load .osm files. Therefore Potlatch is not suitable for processing Kepad-Mapper-3 data.
not yet tested